I know last weeks blog email didn’t go out, sorry about that. To be raw and real with you, I forgot to pay the bill and my software shut down on me. This threw me in a funk and my mind said f-k it, I’ll just hop back on starting Monday.
Here’s the deal, I felt worse not showing up for my promises and my commitment because I let a little slip up get the best of me.
I know this syndrome is so relatable for how we respond with food & exercise.
There’s always gonna be a consequence to the way we respond to triggers. It’s going to be in alignment to where we wanna go … or it’s not.
This mindset and behavior is something I worked really hard on letting go of with the way I treated my body and food/exercise because I now know their placement and why it’s a non- negotiable. Do I have slip ups still? Um… Yea:) lol. But I’m able to Re-Set within a few hours or the very next day and so are my students.
Once I understood (The 6 Steps Below) on what really happens when we numb and refuse to prioritize our self-care it really woke me up. It’s not that I didn’t work out or eat healthy, I did. It was that I used exercise as a punishment and I used food as a crutch.
In the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali, he talks about The 8 Obstacles of the Mind. I’m gonna break it down into 6 today and rename it to the 6 Steps of the F-K it Mindset.
***LOOK, I’m only sharing this with you because Knowing, is what removes resistance. And Resistance/Attachment are what block us from Reaching, Achieving and Sustaining our GOALS.
I want you to experience the same Freedom, Liberation & Transformation I now experience with my body thru Food Freedom & Body Change. I’ll be running an 8 Week Online Course starting March 15th –> I’m only working closely with 10 Women, so if you’re interested or know of someone who’s interested share the link: https://bvom-academy.teachable.com/p/food-freedom-workshop
THE 6 STEPS of the F-K it Mindset:
1. Physical Dis-ease: (Not taking care of your body, perhaps substance abuse via food, alcohol, not exercising, pretty much putting everything and everyone in front of your self-care).
2. Makes you mentally Dull.
3. Being mentally Dull, you being to DOUBT everything.
4. When you Doubt things, you become CARELESS. And why would you do something or attempt to do something if you don’t believe you can succeed or achieve whatever you’re attempting?
5. This creates LAZY attitude. The mind loses interest and alertness towards higher goal (which are mostly set on extrinsic -outcome results vs. intrinsic -vs. tangible daily goals that lead to extrinsic results). *Message me back if you want more clarity on this topic:).
6. This then leads to DISCOURAGEMENT… & since the mind seeks pleasure… it runs towards sensual enjoyment. Which is what still leads us in a stuck cycle. AKA “F-K it Mentality.
*Sensual enjoyment is using food, alcohol, drugs, tv or anything that stimulates your senses to avoid dealing with intense negative emotions. Anything you’ve been using as a “crutch” to stimulate your senses.
The awareness of what I finally understand and that I want you to receive is mental health can only happen when you fully take responsibility for your physical health.
Join me today on FACEBOOK Live as I’ll be diving deeper into The 6 Steps of the F-k it Mindset and& why we never escape the cycle.
Posted by Tanya Silva on Monday, February 18, 2019
And in the meantime…
Remember to GIVE YOURSELF PERMISSION to Look, Feel & Be Your Best Today:)