My top 7 Success Strategies I use during Thanksgiving Day
- Start your morning off with exercise! Get your workout in first thing in the morning so no excuses can get in the way. See if anyone wants to join you. Start your day by giving thanks to your body. Give it some T.L.C by moving it first thing in the A.M.!
- ex: Go to the gym, go for a walk, take a fun class, sign up for a 5k (if running or walking is your thing), or hire a trainer for the day.
- Eat every 2-3 hours helps regulate sugar levels (insulin levels) which will prevent you from overeating. This way you can enjoy more of your favorite meals without feeling overly stuffed (like that stuffed turkey you’re about to eat). This strategy will help you feel more control around food.
- Have water on you throughout the day. Dehydration will lead to overeating, headaches/migraines and low energy. Set a goal to drink up to 100-128 ounces of water today. Add lime or lemon, orange slices or any fruit of your choice. Add some flavored electrolytes to your water. Dehydration = Increased Food Consumption.
TIP: I have a 32 ounce BPA free water bottle and I set a goal to drink and refill it 3-4 times.
- Choose the smaller plates vs. the larger plates (place the food on your plate before taking 1 bite).
Words of Encouragement: If you don’t do as well as you anticipated or hoped… shake it off.
“When we F.A.I.L (first attempt in learning), we succeed if we learn the lessons behind it.” @DietJunkE
- I encourage you to keep practicing, don’t judge yourself… If you do a little better this year than last year… that’s progress! PROGRESS is what it’s all about! You have your body for the rest of your life… take care of it, each and every day! Today counts:)
- Click here for full Access to The Holiday Survival Guide.
P.S. Share this with someone who needs to Read this content.
***To read the full 7 Success Strategies for T-DAY click the PDF Attachment (at the end of the email:)
Wishing you and your family a Happy & Healthy Thanksgiving!
And in the Meantime, Remember to Look, Feel & Be Your Best Today!
FREE CHECKLIST –> TDAYSTRATIGIESFORSUCCESS.pdf