The 3 Main Reasons WHY most people FAIL when it comes to ACHIEVING their BODYGOALS…
I’ve been listening to Tony Robbins book lately on business & building strong personal relationships. And I came across one of his audiobooks that was about 6 minutes long and it talked about the 3 main reasons why most people fail in business. I must have re-recorded them like 20 times and realized OMG, it’s so similar to the relationship we have with our bodies! (Light-bulb!)
I wanna share with you what they are and how you can turn FAILURE into SUCCESS.
REASON #1: Most people don’t set a strong enough “WHY” when it comes to setting a goal for their body. When you don’t set a strong enough reason… there’s no urgency to start, complete or stay committed to that goal.
For instance, there are 2 ways to set goals… EXTRINSIC vs. INTRINSIC.
- We will be diving deeper on the difference between these goals and how to set goals that get RESULTS in the BODYGOALS Workshop.
That’s why… if you’ve ever caught yourself saying… “I know what to do… I just don’t do it.” It’s because 80% of success towards setting, achieving & maintaining the body you REALLY want is having a STRONG A** WHY.
REASON #2: A Limited- Belief Systems. Now this gets a little tricky… Have you ever heard of Self-Sabotage? Beliefs drive our behaviors.
Something I know for sure, is that it’s important to know that there is nothing wrong with you, you don’t have to change your body or the way you look. However, what I also know for sure is that there’s nothing wrong with wanting to change your body if you’re not happy with the way you feel in it.
- When you set goals, do you set your REAL goals…or do you set “back-up” goals because you don’t really believe you can achieve what you really want? It sucks to lose belief in yourself and to feel like you have to lower your standards because of how you’ve failed over, and over and over again… (regardless of how hard you’ve tried in the past).
- Think about it… would you really give 100% and stay committed 100% to a program if you didn’t really believe you’d be successful in achieving the body you really want? I know I wouldn’t. And I didn’t give 100% for years because I lost trust. I lost trust in myself, and in others.
I totally get it, and I KNOW from EXPERIENCE how bad it stinks to feel like you’re not capable of looking how you wanna look and feeling how the heck you wanna feel in your body every single day…
Reason #3: The inability to stay consistent or to maintain your body goals when life (events) throw you off your “A” game; Not having the right tools to handle difficult situations.
For Example: All is great until your routine is thrown off…holidays, events (positive and negative), parties, celebrations, etc.
- The difference between success and failure is someone’s ability to turn any PROBLEM into a SOLUTION. You see, successful people have the ability to quickly shift negative situations into an opportunity to learn the lessons behind them. After all, the acronym for F.A.I.L is First Attempt in LEARNING :).
- Check out the BODYGOALS WORKSHOP!
I hope you enjoyed this Blog, if you loved it.. share, comment and subscribe!
And in the meantime, remember to GIVE YOURSELF PERMISSION to Look, Feel & Be Your Best Today!