Happy Superbowl Sunday!
I don’t know about you but I love the commercials for superbowl. I love gathering with friends and family and I love a good party. I use to go to parties knowing I was definetly going to have a binge fest. All the junk food, chips with salsa, brownies & cakes and burgers and wings… also lots of alcohol. Whoa!! it was as if I was visualize Mondays to be a really rough day! All I can say is Thank GOD I got my mind right! Here’s what I do today:
1. Get Your MIND right! I allow myself mentallly to eat whatever it is I would want under 1 condition, I feel good 20 minutes after consuming the food and/or drink.I take my time while I eat, Savoring my food so therefore I’m satisfied.I focus on Being Healthy (focus on what you want, not on what you don’t want.
How fast do you eat? Do you shovel your food down your throat or do you take your time?
Do you stand or do you sit while eating?
Here’s a FUN FACT:
Did you know that it takes 20 minutes for your Brain to Tell your Body that it’s full?
By Eating Slower and Taking smaller bites.. You’ll decrease your risk of Type 2 Diabetes and Weight Gain. According to WebMED “Most Americans Eat too FAST as a result Take in too many Calories.”
Tips to Stay Fit, Lean & Happy:
1. Eat Regularly every 3 hours.
2. Sit down while Eating
3. Chew your food completely before taking your next bite.
4. Time yourself 15-20 minutes
5. Make Sure you Enjoy your food.
Well, That’s all … Please Share this info with friends, Family and Coworkers. Staying Fit & Fabulous is a lifestlye and requires Good Eating Habits. Try Practicing the eating habit listed above to shed unwanted weight by just being more mindful! Did you get your FREE Chapter from the Home PAGE? It teaches you “How to EAT,” in order to attain your Optimal BODY!
For Weekly Motivation & Inspiration
Text “TheCoachTanya” to 90210
Dream Big & Take Action!
Guidelines for Alcohol
Alcohol- tis the season to PARTY!!!
So last Saturday I went to a pretty sweet X-mas party and boy was I paying for it for 2 days!!! I got pretty curious as to “How to” drink, “How to” prevent and treat a hangover, and “How to” avoid late night munchies after drinking… so I spent the rest of the week researching to help you out as well:
- Eat before you PARTY. Try not to drink on an empty stomach. Usually we try to avoid food to get drunk faster, however… it always backfires. Late night pizza or fast food drive thru kills us at 2am…. I’m just sayin’…
- Set a goal for the night to 1-2 drinks. Take your time and savor your alcohol. Make sure your drink of choice is worth it.
- Ask to have your drink filled with ICE. Add Lemon, Limes, oranges to add more flavor.
*Ask the bartender for the better quality alcohol… this makes a huge difference if you want to prevent a NASTY Hangover tomorrow.
- Choose your alcohol wisely. Make sure to aim for clear alcohol.. Just Say NO to CONGENERS in your Alcohol!
*A Congener is a substance that flavors and colors your drink. The Mayo clinic states that alcoholic drinks that have more congeners produce more hangovers. Ut oh!!!
- Stay away from sugary drinks such as cocktails…. and fruity drinks and of course.. the worst of the worst “diet” and/or “sugar free” products.
- If your intention is to “save” calories, you are actually consuming more! Fake product increase cravings and increase your appetite. If you’re trying to stay fit, You might go in this one with the good ol’ intention of sticking with the 1-2 drinks for the night.
The After PARTY- Hangover Prevention guide!
1. Get plenty of Sleep
2. Sweat it out! Get your Exercise on… you’ll feel so much better getting those toxins out of your body.
3. Hydrate! Hydrate! Hydrate! Coconut water is a great source to rehydrate.
4. Keep your immune system strong! Take your Vitamins to keep your immune system strong. by clean eating and probiotics, vitamin b, and c.
5. Get back on your Clean Eating regimen. (Check out my shop).
Dream Big & Take Action!
For Sunday Motivation & Inspiration, text “TheCoachTanya” to 90210.
Tanya C. Oliver