“How to” achieve your New Year’s Resolution(s)!
Happy Superbowl Sunday!
I don’t know about you but I love the commercials for superbowl. I love gathering with friends and family and I love a good party. I use to go to parties knowing I was definetly going to have a binge fest. All the junk food, chips with salsa, brownies & cakes and burgers and wings… also lots of alcohol. Whoa!! it was as if I was visualize Mondays to be a really rough day! All I can say is Thank GOD I got my mind right! Here’s what I do today:
1. Get Your MIND right! I allow myself mentallly to eat whatever it is I would want under 1 condition, I feel good 20 minutes after consuming the food and/or drink.I take my time while I eat, Savoring my food so therefore I’m satisfied.I focus on Being Healthy (focus on what you want, not on what you don’t want.
How fast do you eat? Do you shovel your food down your throat or do you take your time?
Do you stand or do you sit while eating?
Here’s a FUN FACT:
Did you know that it takes 20 minutes for your Brain to Tell your Body that it’s full?
By Eating Slower and Taking smaller bites.. You’ll decrease your risk of Type 2 Diabetes and Weight Gain. According to WebMED “Most Americans Eat too FAST as a result Take in too many Calories.”
Tips to Stay Fit, Lean & Happy:
1. Eat Regularly every 3 hours.
2. Sit down while Eating
3. Chew your food completely before taking your next bite.
4. Time yourself 15-20 minutes
5. Make Sure you Enjoy your food.
Well, That’s all … Please Share this info with friends, Family and Coworkers. Staying Fit & Fabulous is a lifestlye and requires Good Eating Habits. Try Practicing the eating habit listed above to shed unwanted weight by just being more mindful! Did you get your FREE Chapter from the Home PAGE? It teaches you “How to EAT,” in order to attain your Optimal BODY!
For Weekly Motivation & Inspiration
Text “TheCoachTanya” to 90210
Dream Big & Take Action!